Today, I launch my brand-new product, Cocoa & Avocado Oil to Milk Facial Cleansing BarAbout
My new product is designed for when you just want to wash your face, but find soap and bubbly facial cleansers a little too drying for your skin.
Here are my 8 top benefits of using my new cleanser
- Cocoa & Avocado Oil to Milk Solid Cleanser is an oil-based product that becomes a milky wash upon contact with water.
- It removes makeup, sebum excess and all impurities, while providing a nourishing and hydrating cleanse.
- The bar gets its colour from our unrefined Organic Avocado Oil. It contains a high percentage of fatty acids, particularly Oleic acid, which penetrates deeply and easily into the skin's surface, replenishing moisture loss.
- My bar is made with raw, unrefined cocoa butter, which is great for long lasting skin nourishment
- I have not added any additional fragrances to this formulation, so it is allergen free and suitable for sensitive skin types.
- However, it is not scent free! The bar has a beautiful natural chocolate scent derived from raw, unrefined cocoa butter.
- It is very gentle, and suitable to use around the eyes without causing irritation and stinging.
- We are one of the rare beauty brands that have opted to formulate a solid bar version, replacing the need for liquid cleansers, lotions and oils stored in plastic bottles.
How To Use
Gently massage the bar directly on to dry face. Add a little water to create a milky emulsion and continue to massage skin. Wipe away with a warm, damp face cloth.
This New Cleanser vs Saffron Petal Glow?
Both our cleansing oil and cleansing powder are effective facial cleansers. Neither one contains soap or surfactants, so they will leave your skin’s natural pH levels undisturbed.
My clay cleanser can be used as a daily wash and/or as a weekly mask or skin polish. My oil to milk cleanser can be used daily and as a makeup remover.
Both products work in harmony together and can become a part of your beauty routine.
Is It Vegan Friendly?
Yes! Our bar contains natural and organic ingredients and ingredients derived from plants.
Does it Contain Palm Oil?
No, as Nudge is a Palm oil free brand.
(I use Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, which is derived from sunflower oil, and a secondary emulsifier and thickener, which is derived from Rapeseed oil)
How Long Do They Last?
For an exceptionally long time! My family and I have been testing and using these bars for a couple of years now. One 38g bar can last one user several months, even when used on a daily basis. This makes our bars an economical choice.
I recommend for your first purchase that you buy the bar with a storage tin, and opt for the refills on future purchases
£12.50 with the storage tin, and £10.50 for refills.
I hope you love my new oil to milk cleanser. I would love to know what you think! Please email email@example.com