UPDATE JULY 2022:
Shortly after winning this award I was unable to purchase the beautiful exotic Italian pure Neroli essential oil that I have been using since launching in 2018.
With great disappointment (and expense) I have searched for the same product elsewhere, and to no avail. I have used blends and the extremely pricey Tunsian Neroli essential oil, but none come close to the Italian one.
There is always a risk that essential oils can smell different from batch to batch, and as a Natural Skincare Formulator I accept this. However, this change is a little too much, and sadly I am unable to replicate my award winning aroma.
If it comes to market again (and I will be keeping a close eye) I will bring it back!
I am excited to announce that Saffron Glow Dry Body Oil has won a Beauty Shortlist Editor’s Choice Award.
The Beauty Shortlist runs annual awards to recognise the achievements of natural and green beauty brands.
About The Beauty Shortlist Awards
- 100% independent and totally free from sponsorship or advertising, The Beauty Shortlist Awards were launched in the UK in 2012 by natural beauty journalist and eco lifestyle advocate Fiona Klonarides to spotlight and support stand-out natural, ethical and sustainable brands.
- Entries are judged by 3 independent panels of experts in the UK, USA and Australia.
- The awards are well known for their transparency and ethical focus and are closely followed by consumers, industry experts, retail beauty buyers, industry news sources, journalists, PRs, retailers and international distributors
- They provide a level playing field to global brands and smaller artisan brands alike, celebrating the brightest new beauty and natural health launches alongside already very well established brands and products
- Media coverage of the Beauty Shortlist Awards includes: Natural Products News Europe, My Green Pod (distributed to over 6 million eco-conscious readers, quarterly, with The Guardian), Cosmetics Design (USA), Global Cosmetic Industry Magazine (USA), The Financial Times (UK), Diary Directory (UK), Fashion Insight (UK), and The Vegan Company News (Aus) and Cos Beauty (Aus)