Can I use more than one discount on an order?
You can only use one discount code per-order, this is a limitation set up by Shopify.
However, you can collect and store multiple codes inside your Nudge Rewards account. When you are ready to use your saved discount codes, you will have to use them individually on separate orders.
Can I be rewarded points for liking and sharing on social media networks like Facebook and Instagram?
Facebook and Instagram especially do not condone this as it is considered incentivising actions which the platforms themselves would like to maintain as organic. This has been the case since 2014.
However, all is not lost! We do offer you a referral link on many social networks from within your Glow account, which will award you referral points and your friend extra rewards points when they make a purchase
Why are my discount codes not working?
Discount codes will not work if:
- You are trying to place an order when you have not logged in
- If you have already entered a discount code or have an automatic discount applied by Shopify (Shopify only allows one code per checkout)
Can I transfer my points to a friend?
Unfortunately, at this time discount codes issued by Nudge are only valid to the customer to which they were issued.
How long are my Nudge Reward vouchers valid?
If you never back to Nudge Boutique to make a purchase, or update your information with us, then we would consider your account to be inactive, and the expiration clock would run from their last tracked action.
If your account has been inactive for two years, your points will reset to zero.
Sometimes Active Accounts
However, if during this period you come back and take another action before your expiration clock runs out entirely, then the clock would reset, and you will retain your point balance.
Very Active Accounts
When you earn or redeem points, the program will reset the clock for expiration. Similarly, if you update your info, such as adding a birthday, the clock will reset.
So, in other words, as long as you are interacting with Nudge, your points will not be risk of expiration as the clock would be reset regularly.
How to collect points
- To collect points you must make a purchase from Nudge Boutique online store.
- Points cannot be transferred from purchases made at Gift and Market fairs.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers.
- You must set up an account to qualify for points. Then 2 points will be awarded for every £1 spent. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of Nudge Boutique.
- Nudge Boutique reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- Points will usually be added to your Nudge Rewards once payment has been received, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Nudge Rewards account in 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Nudge Rewards account.
- The current redemption value of points is 2 points equals £1.00. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at any time.
- Nudge Boutique is entitled to cancel points awarded, if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given. If the relevant products are exchanged for other products, the points awarded would be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on whether the exchange is for a higher or lower value item.
- Nudge rewards points against product purchases only. Points are not awarded for postage and packaging costs.
How to collect and redeem points
- Rewards, in the form of Nudge points can be found in your Nudge Boutique Account
- Nudge Reward Vouchers will be issued when 125 points, 250 points and 500 points have been accumulated.
- Only one voucher can be use per order.
- You can collect your vouchers and use them at your discretion.
- If your account is inactive, your valid Nudge rewards will remain active for 2 years from date of issue. After this period, your account will be set to zero.
- Nudge Reward Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- Nudge Reward Vouchers can only be redeemed online at www.nudgeboutique.co.uk.
- Nudge Reward Vouchers may not be used as part or full payment for Nudge gift cards.
- Members have two years to use their vouchers.
- Nudge Reward Vouchers are and shall remain the property of the promoters, have no cash redemption value, are not for resale or publication and are valid in the UK and Isle of Man only.
- Nudge Boutique reserves the right to withdraw the Nudge Rewards program at any time.
- See individual vouchers for expiry dates.
- Reward voucher terms and conditions apply.
Nudge Rewards Terms & Conditions
- To register for Nudge Rewards, you will need to set up an online account, which will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you.
- You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the Nudge Rewards program.
- If you open an account, you accept these terms and conditions. We may refuse an application to join the Nudge Rewards programme for any reason at our sole discretion including (but not limited to) risk of reputational damage to us, any reasonable suspicion of previous criminal activity.
- Nudge Rewards are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else.
- Reward points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
- Nudge Rewards is only for consumer use. It cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes.
- If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach cannot be remedied or you have breached these terms and/or abused our reward program, your account and any points earned may be cancelled and your account closed. Nudge Boutique reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where customer is found to have abused our reward program.
- In addition to the above, Nudge Boutique reserves the right to (I) stop the Nudge Reward program at any time if we decide to terminate the reward program; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the reward program and/or the reward program by publishing notices on our website www.nudgeboutique.co.uk and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the reward program and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or reward account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Nudge Rewards program. You may cancel your membership at any time by deleting your account or cancelling the points program.
- The Nudge Reward software program is operated by Glow and promoted by Nudge Boutique.
How we use your information