I am so excited to introduce you to the Nudge rewards and loyalty program! Now you can earn rewards when you shop at Nudge!
Ways you can earn:
|Order||2 points / GBP|
Rewards You Can Earn
As you collect points, you'll become eligible to redeem them for rewards. Here are some of the rewards you can earn.
|£5 Nudge Reward||125 points|
|£12.00 Nudge Reward||250 points|
|£25 Nudge Reward||500 points|
How to Get Started
To get started, create or sign into your account and place an order! You can check your balance at any time by clicking the icon in the corner of the screen.
Can I use more than one discount on an order?
You can only use one discount code per-order, this is a limitation set up by Shopify.
However, you can collect and store multiple codes inside your Nudge Rewards account. When you are ready to use your saved discount codes, you will have to use them individually on separate orders.
Can I be rewarded points for liking and sharing on social media networks like Facebook and Instagram?
Facebook and Instagram especially do not condone this as it is considered incentivising actions which the platforms themselves would like to maintain as organic. This has been the case since 2014.
However, all is not lost! We do offer you a referral link on many social networks from within your Glow account, which will award you referral points and your friend extra rewards points when they make their first purchase.
Why are my discount codes not working?
Discount codes will not work if:
- You are trying to place an order when you have not logged in
- If you have already entered a discount code or have an automatic discount applied by Shopify (Shopify only allows one code per checkout)
Can I transfer my points to a friend?
Unfortunately, at this time discount codes issued by Nudge are only valid to the customer to which they were issued.
How long are my Nudge Reward vouchers valid?
If you decide not to return to Nudge Boutique to make a purchase, or update your information with us, then we will consider your account to be inactive, and the expiration clock would run from your last tracked action.
If your account has been inactive for two years, your points will reset to zero.
Sometimes Active Accounts
However, if during the two year period you come back and take another action, then the clock would reset, and you will retain your point balance.
Very Active Accounts
When you earn or redeem points, the program will reset the clock for expiration. Similarly, if you update your info, such as adding a birthday, the clock will reset.
So, in other words, as long as you are interacting with Nudge, your points will not be at risk of expiration as the clock would be reset regularly.
How to collect points
- To collect points you must make a purchase from Nudge Boutique online store.
- Points cannot be transferred from purchases made at any Gift and Market fairs we are attending.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers.
- You must set up an account to qualify for points. Then 2 points will be awarded for every £1 spent. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of Nudge Boutique.
- Nudge Boutique reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and at our sole discretion.
- Points will usually be added to your Nudge Rewards once payment has been received, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Nudge Rewards account in 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Nudge Rewards account.
- The current redemption value of points is 2 points equals £1.00. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at any time.
- Nudge Boutique is entitled to cancel points awarded, if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given.
- Nudge rewards points against product purchases only. Points are not awarded for postage and packaging costs.
How to redeem points
- Rewards in the form of Nudge points can be found in your Nudge Boutique Account
- Nudge Reward Vouchers will be issued when 125 points, 250 points and 500 points have been accumulated.
- Only one voucher can be use per order.
- You can collect your vouchers and use them at your discretion.
- If your account is inactive, your valid Nudge rewards will remain active for 2 years from date of issue. After this period, your account will be set to zero.
- Nudge Reward Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- Nudge Reward Vouchers can only be redeemed online at www.nudgeboutique.co.uk.
- Nudge Reward Vouchers may not be used as part or full payment for Nudge gift cards.
- Members have two years to use their vouchers.
- Nudge Reward Vouchers are and shall remain the property of the promoters, and have no cash redemption value. They are not for resale or publication and are valid in the UK and Isle of Man only.
- Nudge Boutique reserves the right to withdraw the Nudge Rewards program at any time.
- Reward voucher terms and conditions apply.