If you love oil to milk cleansers, you are going to love our solid bar version, which replaces the need for liquid cleansers, lotions, and oils stored in plastic bottles.
8 Key Benefits
- Cocoa & Avocado Oil to Milk Facial Cleansing Bar is an oil-based product that becomes a milky wash upon contact with water.
- It removes makeup, sebum excess and all impurities, while providing a nourishing and hydrating cleanse.
- The bar gets its colour from our unrefined Organic Avocado Oil. It contains a high percentage of fatty acids, particularly Oleic acid, which penetrates deeply and easily into the skin's surface, replenishing moisture loss.
- My bar is made with raw, unrefined cocoa butter, which is great for long lasting skin nourishment
- I have not added any additional fragrances to this formulation, so it is allergen free and suitable for sensitive skin types.
- However, it is not scent free! The bar has a beautiful natural chocolate scent derived from raw, unrefined cocoa butter.
- It is very gentle, and suitable to use around the eyes without causing irritation and stinging.
- We are one of the rare beauty brands that have opted to formulate a solid bar version, replacing the need for liquid cleansers, lotions and oils stored in plastic bottles.
Avocado Oil -is fantastic at cleansing and removing make up. It helps skin maintain hydration, and minimizes damage from free radicals.
Cocoa Butter - hydrates the skin and provides long lasting moisturisation.
Polyglyceryl-4 oleate - is a Palm oil free emulsifier produced from Sunflower Seed Oil and Vegetable Glycerine. It is skin friendly (Dermatologically tested) and enables oils to clean and rinse easily.
INGREDIENTS: Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Brassica Alcohol, Tapioca Starch, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
This New Cleanser vs Saffron Petal Glow?
Both our cleansing oil and cleansing powder are effective facial cleansers. Neither one contains soap or surfactants, so they will leave your skin’s natural pH levels undisturbed.
My clay cleanser can be used as a daily wash and/or as a weekly mask or skin polish. My oil to milk cleanser can be used daily and as a makeup remover.
Both products work in harmony together and can become a part of your beauty routine.
Is It Vegan Friendly?
Yes! Our bar contains natural and organic ingredients and ingredients derived from plants.
Does it Contain Palm Oil?
No, as Nudge is a Palm oil free brand.
How Long Do They Last?
For an exceptionally long time! My family and I have been testing and using these bars for a couple of years now.
Each bar weighs a minimum of 38g, but lasts twice as long as a liquid version making it a very economical purchase.
STORAGE: Keep bar dry at all times. If water gets on bar, wipe clean with a dry cloth. Store in a tin between usage. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
PACKAGING: Please store your bar in one of our aluminium tin between uses. Refills are wrapped in plant based wax paper and store in a Kraft box.