Are you looking for a bar of soap that doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and squeaky clean?
Do you like zesty fragrances but want to be uplifted with nature's aromas rather than synethic ones?
Our bright yellow, May Chang cold processed soap, smells like lemons. The aroma comes alive when in use.
- Olive Oil - helps replenish the skin's natural oils to provide balance and lasting protection
- Shea butter - has anti-inflammatory properties and helps moisturise, smooths and protect the skin
- Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil (locally sourced in Norfolk) - is extremely moisturising and contributes to a creamy lather
- Coloured with finely crushed coconut shells (activated charcoal). It helps cleanse the skin, unclog pores, and remove dead skin cells.
- May Chang creates a lovely uplifting lemon type aroma.
- Coloured with Annatto seeds, which are rich in essential minerals: calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese. They also have antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Sodium Sheabutterate, Sodium Castorate, Aqua, *Sodium Rapeseedate, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Sodium Lactate, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Bixa Orellana Pulp Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool – allergens, naturally occurring in essential oils
In Plain English
Olive Oil, Coconut OIl, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Castor Oil. Water, Rapeseed Oil, May Change essential oil, Sodium lactate, Patchouli essential oil, Annatto seeds, sunflower oil, rosemary leaf extract
Sizes & Shapes
Dome shape - ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand! Min Weight 90g
Traditional Slice - Min Weight 60g
Soap segment/guest size- half a dome shape min weight 42g
Wrapped - will be delivered wrapped in sustainable paper with a plant-based greaseproof coating instead of industrial grease. Made from plant not plastic. Rafia tie and paper
Directions: Work into a rich lather and apply. Rinse well.
Storage: Soap contains moisturising humecants, which draws in water, so do not allow to sit in water. Store your soap on a dish with drainage. Allow to dry between use.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes wash out thoroughly with water. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe products, the photographic image is only a general representation of the product.
All items are hand made in small batches and, as such, there may be slight variations between individual soaps and soap batches in terms of colour, pattern, scent and texture, none of which will affect product quality.